Quick reference : How to add users ?
- Log in as administrator
- Click Users in the left sidebar menu
- Enter the email address into the User ID field
- Give a temporary password for user
- Set Professional as a user role (user rights)
- Click save button
- Inform new user and ask him to change his password
Picture: User basic data. Contact information in not mandatory.
User permission management
Picture: User permissions
User permissions are managed on two level
- Person level rights : Set user access right to person' data
- Function level rights : Set role related permissions and restrictions for functions
Permission level rights defines user access to person's data
- You can give to users access to all persons (set allow all teams on)
- You can give to users access to all persons of a team (select teams from allowed teams selection list)
- You can set more granular permissions for named persons ( set show only allowed persons on and choose persons from drop down list)
Role defines function level rights
The most common user roles are administrator and professional.
- User Information and Permissions
- Alarms and attention controls
- Integrations with other systems
- Person's information
Terms and invoicing agreement
You can set a grouping factor for invoicing report. Not mandatory field.