- Log in and Click Help in Gillie left sidebar and give a search word
- Use Gille help center Knowledge base
- If you can't find an answer, you can submit a request
Search help in Gillie
- Click Help in the left sidebar
- Type Search word,
- You will see a list of top results, click the relevant result
- If you weren't able to locate a help article to resolve your issue, you can contact Gillie Support by clicking Leave us a message
Picture: How to ask help in Gille ?
Use Gille help center
Submit a request
If you weren't able to locate a help article to resolve your issue, you can contact Gillie support by clicking Leave us a message at the bottom of the help panel.
When submitting a ticket, there are several steps you can take to help ensure that your issue is resolved efficiently:
- Be specific: if a ticket reads “my view isn’t working,” support specialists can’t begin investigating the issue until they know which specific view and function isn’t working, or what you're seeing on your end that is different than the expected behavior.
- Include links: support specialists can access most parts of your account. If there's a specific part of the tool you're referring to, you can guide the specialist to the relevant list, workflow, contact, etc., by including URLs in your ticket.
- Clarify with visuals and activity logs: it can be hard to describe an issue with words, particularly if it’s only happening on your browser, your device, or your office network. It's helpful to include screenshots in your ticket when possible.