Example: Blood Pressure Meter -> Omron connect cloud -> Gillie.
User can see measurements from Omron connect app.
How to pair Omron device?
Omron use oAuth authentication.
Omron connect setup instructions
- Download Omron connect app
- Create Omron user account (example: email@example.com), follow Omron's instructions
Make a test measurement and check if you can see it in Omron connect app.
Next pair Omron device in Gillie.
Gillie pairing instructions
- Log into Gillie as a professional user
- Click Persons in the left menu bar
- Find a person or create a new person, click selected person. Person's desktop view will open.
- In the person's desktop view, click the menu button in the upper-right corner
- Click Devices in the drop down list
- Click + New Device button
- From the device list, click Omron devices
- You'll see instructions, click the Accept button to continue
- The login view of the Omron connect app opens
- Enter Omron connect username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password (see pic below)
- Allow Data transfer from the Omron connect app into Gillie
- You'll automatically return to Gillieen
- Pairing is done
Pic: Step 9. Omron connect login view.
How can I test?
- Take a Blood Pressure Measurement
- View the measurement in Omron Connect app
- Log into Gillie
- Find the person, click person. Person's detailed desktop view will open
- Click the Vitals Card or type word blood into search area
- Select Blood Pressure tab
Pic: Type word blood into seach area, click view button to see graphs.
Pic: Vitals graph Click Calendar to select the date.